Draw No. 4 Opens: 1 Dec 2021 Closes: 31 Dec 2021 Drawn: 4 Jan 2022
A Princess Grill Suite elevates your voyage to a whole new level of indulgence. Savour exquisite food, spacious suites and the private Grills Lounge and Terrace. Sailing to Tasmania from Sydney, you will have ample time onboard Queen Elizabeth to enjoy all she has to offer.
- Deluxe accommodation in a Princess Grill Suite for 2 adults
- Return Airport/Home-Port-Airport/Home limousine transfers up to 150km
- Cunard's signature Concierge service
- Beer, Wine, Spirits & Soft Drink Package for 2 adults
- Sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- In-suite dining from the Princess Grill menu
- Priority embarkation
- Access to Courtyard, Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace
From the moment you leave your home you are treated like royalty, with a private limousine dropping you to the cruise terminal for your priority embarkation.
As a Princess Grill guest, you’ll appreciate style and elegance, whatever the occasion. You may choose the elegant Princess Grill for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whatever the occasion you’ll always feel special with personal and intuitive service.
With this sailing including an overnight in Hobart, you can explore MONA, Salamanca Markets, or head further out and explore Port Arthur or Bruny Island. Tasmania has become famous for its exceptional food, wine and brewing/distillery scenes, with many venues open for tastings.
View full competition Terms and Conditions
ACT permit TP 21/01691, NSW permit TP/01249