Clean Cruising Club Membership Terms & Conditions
We look forward to providing you the experience you deserve, every time as a valued Clean Cruising Club Member. Your membership and the privileges and conditions of membership are described below.
- Membership of the Clean Cruising Club is open only to individuals who are Australian residents aged 18 years of age and over.
- Members may join the Club via the Clean Cruising website or by calling our team on 1800 007 987 or 07 3100 7929. If you are an existing customer of Clean Cruising, you may also contact your consultant direct via phone or email.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by Clean Cruising including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
- Members are obligated to provide and maintain accurate and true personal information when applying for Club membership or using any Club benefits. Failure to do so may invalidate Membership in the Club. It is each Member’s responsibility to update personal information via calling our team on 1800 007 987 or 07 3100 7929.
- Membership in the Club is non-transferable. A Member must promptly notify Clean Cruising upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of their Membership.
- Clean Cruising reserves the right to accept or refuse your membership, to the extent permitted by applicable law and membership is revocable without cause.
- Membership fee is for a period of twelve (12) months from the date the members payment is received by Clean Cruising. Once this payment is received by Clean Cruising the Member will become an “active member” for the following 12 months and as an active member will be entitled to access all Club member benefits.
- The fee is AUD$90.00. The fee applicable at the time of joining the Club will be displayed to prospective Members prior to joining.
- Payment for your membership can be done via credit/debit card online (URL) or over the phone.
- If you wish to book a cruise using a Club Fare, your consultant will include your membership fee in your quote. If you choose to not join the Club, this would result in the Club Fare reverting back to the Public Fare which your consultant will provide.
- The fee is non-refundable, notwithstanding Member’s cancellation of membership in the Club. Full cancellation terms can be found below.
- Access to Club Member Fares & Perks
- Club Fares and offers will be made available by Clean Cruising to active members and permanent residents of the same household address.
- Club fares can be found on the Clean Cruising website designated by the Club icon. Club fares are subject to change, are dependent on supplier’s availability and can be added and removed at Clean Cruising’s discretion.
- Club Member Fare offers will also be emailed to members periodically.
- There is no limit to how many Club Fares a Club Member can book.
- Clean Cruising does not warrant that Club Member Fares & Perks are exclusive to Clean Cruising.
- 15% Discount off Travel insurance
- Discount on Travel Insurance is only valid for members and permanent residents of the same household address.
- To access this discount you must book the Travel Insurance through Clean Cruising.
- Club Member Event Invitations
- At Clean Cruising’s discretion Club Members will receive invitations to events hosted by Clean Cruising and its Trade Partners from time to time.
- Such events may be virtual or in person.
- 12 Month Cruising News Magazine Subscription
- Club Members receive a 12 month subscription to Cruising News bi-monthly magazine. Members will be sent either a digital or hard copy of each new magazine released after their enrolment date and each subsequent issue up until the expiry of their membership. An email will be sent to the member before the next mailing of the magazine to confirm the members preference for digital or hard copy and where no mailing address is provided magazines will automatically be sent as a digital copy to the members email address.
- Entry into the Monthly Trade Promotion
- From the date the Member becomes an active member they are eligible to receive one (1) entry into each trade promotional member cruise giveaway draw until their membership expires. The member must have an active membership at the closing date and time of the promotional period and comply with all Terms & Conditions of the individual promotion to qualify as an Eligible Entrant.
- If you are ruled an ineligible entrant for a trade promotional member draw you will not receive an entry into that draw however this does not entitle you to any partial or full refunds of your membership fee.
- Only the Club Member gets an entry into the draw, no other residents of the same household receive an entry into the draw unless they also purchase their own membership.
- Prizes for each promotion will vary and the prizes offered are at the complete discretion of Clean Cruising. For full details and T’s & C’s on our current and upcoming promotions please visit the individual prize pages on our website.
Renewing your membership
- Clean Cruising will send a reminder email to the email address stored in the Member’s profile in the week before the annual membership expiry date. If the Member does not elect not to renew or cancel their Membership prior to their Expiry Date the membership will automatically renew for a further 12 months and the Member’s credit/debit card stored in the Membership profile will be charged the annual fee.
- Clean Cruising may change the annual membership fee at any time by giving at least one month’s notice to existing Members by email. Clean Cruising may notify Members of a change in the annual membership fee by way of setting out the applicable new annual membership fee in the reminder email.
- Renewal fees are due no later than the day your membership expires. If no payment is received by the Expiry Date, your membership will become inactive and will remain inactive until the Membership fee is paid.
- In cases where we cannot automatically recur your membership, where possible we will prompt you to update your details in the reminder email or via phone. It however remains the responsibility of the member to ensure their payment details remain up to date.
- Members may elect not to renew membership in the Club by calling our team on 1800 007 987 or 07 3100 7929 to advise the team of their non-renewal. Membership in the Club will continue until the Expiry Date and be eligible for all member benefits, including one entry in each Trade Promotion. No refunds will be provided upon electing not to renew membership.
Cancelling your membership
- A Member may cancel their membership in the Club at any time by calling our team on 1800 007 987 or 07 3100 7929 to advise their cancellation of membership. The Member will remain an Active Member in the Club until their Expiry Date and be eligible for all member benefits, including one entry in each Trade Promotion. No refunds will be provided upon cancellation under any circumstances.
- Members are responsible for investigating the suitability of Clean Cruising and third party products prior to purchase. Except as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, Clean Cruising shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatsoever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from a Member changing their mind after purchase.
- To the extent permitted by law, Clean Cruising excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to physical and psychological injury, and loss or damage to property of whatever nature) that may arise in any way in connection with the offer of goods or services by Clean Cruising or any third party service providers, or in connection with the supply of such goods or services.
- Clean Cruising aims to ensure that viruses (or other programs having adverse effects) do not reside on the Site, but Clean Cruising accepts no responsibility for any virus or other malicious code that a Member may acquire from the use of the Site or from any supplier site.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to receive all Club emails sent from Clean Cruising. You will have the option to unsubscribe from fortnightly club promotional emails, and when you cease to be an Active Member, you will stop receiving all Club emails. If you select to unsubscribe from other promotional emails from Clean Cruising but are still enrolled in the Club, you will no longer receive any other emails from Clean Cruising except those regarding the Club.
- These Terms and Conditions and any other terms referenced herein, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Clean Cruising.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at:
- Seaview (QLD) Pty Ltd. Attn: Clean Cruising Club Member Services GPO Box 7072, Brisbane, QLD, 4001, Australia.