Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “DECEMBER 2023 CRUISE GIVEAWAY”??
1. The promoter is Seaview (QLD) Pty Ltd trading as Clean Cruising (ABN 82 065 088 995) of Level 20, 167 Eagle Street, BRISBANE, QLD, 4000 ("Promoter").
?Conditions of Entry
2. Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themself an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Seaview (QLD) Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter. Immediate families include parents, grandparents, children and siblings.
5. Employees of any suppliers whose product is included as part of the Prizes are not permitted to enter.
Eligibility for Promotion
6. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Friday 1 December 2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 31 December 2023 ("Promotion Period").
7. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
a. subscribe to the “Clean Cruising Club” with the Promoter by purchasing a membership; or
b. remain subscribed to the “Clean Cruising Club” as an active member with the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion Period.
c. reside in a State that this trade promotion is approved or valid.
8. Eligible Entrants must also correctly complete the details required at the time of purchase (Entry Details).
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
10. An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one (1) entry only in the Promotion.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
11. There will be three (3) Prize Winners selected from the Eligible Entrants across the Promotion Period.
12. Prize Winners must be able to provide a current, valid Australian Passport or Australian Driver’s License / other Valid ID to accept the prize.
13. Prize Winners will be determined by a random computer generated prize draw completed within 14 days of the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn, or if the Prize Winner fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions. Prize Winners need not be present at the draw.
14. Prize Winners will be notified in writing on 9 January 2024 after the completion of the prize draw. The Promoter will make at least 6 attempts to contact Prize Winners in the 14 days following the draw.
15. Prize Winners will be announced by a live draw hosted by randomdraws.com.au, the draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Level 20, 167 Eagle Street, BRISBANE, QLD, 4000 at 11:00am AEST on 9 January 2024. The winners will also be posted on the Promoter’s website and respective Facebook page on 9 January 2024. Results will be published on
16. Prize Winners will have 14 days to claim their prize. If a prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before 5:00pm AEST on the 14th day after the Prize Draw, the prize will be declared unclaimed and a redraw will take place. The redraw will be hosted by randomdraws.com.au, the draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Level 20, 167 Eagle Street, BRISBANE, QLD, 4000 at 11:00am AEST on 30 January 2024. The reserve prize draw winner will be posted on the Promoter’s website and respective Facebook page on 30 January 2024. Results will be published on
www.cleancruising.com.au and www.facebook.com/CleanCruising
The winner of the reserve prize draw will also be notified in writing on 30 January 2024 after the completion of the redraw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to any winner of a reserve prize draw.
17. Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) consent to their name being announced at the websites listed in Clause 15 as well as in promotional emails ?if they are selected as a Prize Winner or the winner of a reserve prize draw.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
19. Exclusions are not limited to the following but unless specifically stated within the prize details it does not include any of the following:
a. International and domestic flights and/or transfers to and from departure port
b. All applicable documentation - such as passports, visa's
c. Any pre or post accommodation
d. Any additional onboard activities, shore excursions, independent sightseeing, restaurants, or beverages other than those included in the cruise fare
e. Travel insurance
20. The three (3) prizes for this promotional period are as follows:
a. Prize 1 for this promotional period valued at $14,475 is a Cunard Christmas Markets Cruise onboard Queen Anne, departing Southampton on 15 December 2024.
- 7 night cruise on Queen Anne's Festive Season sailing
- $2,500 per person International air credit
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel to Pier and back to Airport
- 3 night pre-cruise accommodation in London
- Deluxe accommodation in a Princess Grill Suite for 2 adults
- USD$300 onboard credit
- Priority embarkation and disembarkation
- Sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
b. Prize 2 for this promotional period is a $1,000 Clean Cruising Gift Voucher.
c. Prize 3 for this promotional period is a $500 Clean Cruising Gift Voucher.
21A. Prize Winners (by accepting a Prize) agree that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the prize issuer. If at any stage a Prize Winner fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions their right to the prize will be forfeited.
21B. Eligible Entrants may only receive one (1) prize across the Promotion Period.
22. Prize 1 Winners and their travelling companion must be 18 years of age or older at the start of the promotional period.
23A. Prize 1 must be taken on the date specified. Any alterations to the cabin type or occupancy will be at the expense of the Prize Winner. All components of the Prize must be taken together. Any changes or additions to the booking will incur a cancellation or amendment fee, at the expense of the winner. Each winner will be solely responsible for his/her companion, including ensuring that the companion complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
23B. Prizes 2 and 3 are redeemable on a future Cruise booking of your choice booked via the promoter. The prize can not be redeemed against an existing or past booking with the promoter or on any of the promoter's other products including but not limited to Flights, Hotels, and Travel Insurance. The promoter reserves the right in all cases to determine if the prize is eligible to be redeemed on the promoter's product of your choice.
24. The Prize 1 Winner must notify the promoter of the name, age, and contact details of the person that the winner wishes to nominate as his/her travelling companion along with any special needs or requirements a minimum of 6 months prior to the departure date listed in Clause 20. These details are to be provided in accordance with the supplier’s terms and conditions. Any subsequent changes to the nominated companions details will incur a $200 fee per change in addition to any costs incurred by a travel provider.
25. Prize winners must take the prize as offered. Prizes can not be sold, used, donated or given away as part of another promotion and is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash or travel credit and cannot be cancelled for a credit, partial or full refund.
26. By accepting the prize, the winner gives express consent to the promoter to be able to provide his/her and their companions personal information to the suppliers to make and confirm their bookings.
27. All entries become the sole property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects your personal information so that it may process your entry, administer this Promotion and contact you regarding information on products or services that may be of benefit or interest to you. If you provide the Promoter with incomplete or inaccurate information or do not satisfy the Eligibility Requirements, your entry will be void. The Promoter may communicate personal information to external providers and organisations to which it may outsource certain functions. You may access and correct your information by contacting 1800 121 187 or emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. Prize winners are responsible for his/her requirement and that of his/her travelling companion, including obtaining at the winner’s expense, and obtain and hold, any required documentation necessary, including passports or recommended visas and health requirements. If a winner, and/or his/her companion, are unable to use any element of the Prize for whatever reason, including refusal of boarding or entry into ports, or participation in certain activities for health, behaviour or safety reasons, no compensation will be payable. Any part of the prize that is not taken for any reason will be forfeited.
29. If for any reason, any element of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize element of equal or greater value (including an alternative travel prize as specified by the promoter) will be awarded to the winners in lieu. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. This will be done subject to direction from State regulatory bodies.
30. Room configuration for Prize 1 is either twin-share or double. Room type may vary by prize. Cabin type and location requests cannot be accommodated.
31. The Prize 1 Winner and his/her travelling companion take the Prize entirely at their own risk. The Winner and his/her travelling companion also agree that the prize may be of a different travel standard or with different inclusions to their past cruise experiences and agree to accepting the prize for the prize experience that is offered.
32. Taking a Prize is also subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of any accommodation/transport/services/transfers/ticket providers, and in particular, any health, behaviour, age, and safety requirements. The Prize Winner's acceptance of the prize, is acceptance of each supplier’s Terms and Conditions which will be communicated by the Promoter. Any tickets or vouchers issued as part of the prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use, are only valid for use within the stated duration on the tickets or vouchers issued, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
33. Prize Winners are responsible for any tax liability where applicable.
34. Prize Winners, by accepting the prize, give express consent for the use of his/her and their companions name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
35. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner.
36. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
37. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities and its and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage, whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to) indirect or consequential, financial or other loss) to or by a winner or any person accompanying a winner.
38. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia and subject to State or Territory regulation.
41. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this promotion.
Terms & Conditions apply. Entry requires subscription to the Clean Cruising Club. Visit www.cleancruising.com.au/club for full terms and conditions & to enter. Competition permit numbers: ACT permit – TP 23/02392, NSW permit – TP/01249 , SA permit – T23/1835