We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After travelling throughout the UK and Europe Kerry started worked onboard Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas and it didnt take long for cruising to become a passion. She enjoys helping others create their dream holiday whether it be an amazing European River cruise or a cruise to relaxing local destinations."Take your travel insurance out at the time of booking your cruise holiday and ensure that the policy has "Medical Evacuation Home” cover."
Connect with Kerry today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the ports and ship lists of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place.
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Lindblad Expeditions 2015-2016 Ships
|National Geographic Orion
Passengers:102 | Cabin sizes:19-105m²
delete... More »
» Location & webcam
» Cruise reviews
Find Best Daily Rates!
Lindblad Expeditions facts
Avg star rating: 4.5 stars
Avg ship capacity: 102
Avg passenger/space ratio: 38
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.61
What's included? ▼
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Fish, kayak, snorkel, swim, SCUBA dive
- Fishing, snorkelling, diving equipment
- Fully hosted shore excursions by Zodiacs
- Remotely Operated Vehicle
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Afternoon tea
- Captain's Cocktail party
- Gourmet dining for all meals
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Gratuities are not expected. Discretionary for exceptional service.
- Activities - organised & individual
- Entertainment: live music, dancing, shows, movies, library, DVD/CDs
- Lectures by guest experts
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Expedition leader & all English speaking staff
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional shore excursions & scenic flights
- Bar expenses
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
"Thanks Jane, you've been amazing and made my booking so easy. I am happy to recommend you to all my family and friends!"
Rosemary from Perth
"The trip was great. We appreciate all your arrangements which were excellent. Our cabin allocation was terrific, with an adjoining cabin for our kids, and we enjoyed the cake that you kindly requested for our daughter on her birthday."
Jenny S from Sydney
"We enjoyed the cruise and enjoyed smooth sailing. Thank you Anna for your help with documents etc. prior to the trip which was terrific for this novice computer operator. You could not have been more helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to book with you again. "
Helen B from VIC