We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After completing her travel course at COTAH, Danielle went over to Disney World in Florida, learning about customer service, sales etc in a world-class program. Danielle joins us as our new Consultant Support, assisting our team of consultants with their clients."Make sure you login to your cruise personaliser to complete all your immigration details. You can also make dining reservations and reserve shore excursions too. Be sure to check it out as soon as you make your cruise booking."
Connect with Danielle today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
We can customise a Layby Plan for your group OR any individuals, with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions!
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the ports and ship lists of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place.
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Lindblad Expeditions 2015-2016 Ships
|National Geographic Orion
Passengers:102 | Cabin sizes:19-105m²
delete... More »
» Location & webcam
» Cruise reviews
Find Best Daily Rates!
Lindblad Expeditions facts
Avg star rating: 4.5 stars
Avg ship capacity: 102
Avg passenger/space ratio: 38
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.61
What's included? ▼
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Fish, kayak, snorkel, swim, SCUBA dive
- Fishing, snorkelling, diving equipment
- Fully hosted shore excursions by Zodiacs
- Remotely Operated Vehicle
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Afternoon tea
- Captain's Cocktail party
- Gourmet dining for all meals
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Gratuities are not expected. Discretionary for exceptional service.
- Activities - organised & individual
- Entertainment: live music, dancing, shows, movies, library, DVD/CDs
- Lectures by guest experts
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Expedition leader & all English speaking staff
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional shore excursions & scenic flights
- Bar expenses
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
"The trip was just fantastic! We loved it and highly recommend the Pacific Sun to anyone who wants a fun time. Thanks for your help booking the cruise and we will be be back soon for our next cruise."
Ron H from NSW
"Natasha made the usually arduous and stressful booking process enjoyable, fun and pleasurable. Her attention to detail was amazing."
Suzie from NSW
"Our Dawn Princess cruise was tremendous, very relaxing. I would like to thank you with the way everything ran smoothly from my initial enquiry to the detailed planning along the way. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and I really appreciate your promptness with responses."
Jillian A from Melbourne