Meet our team!
Ciaran specializes in arranging large group tours and prior to that was consulting for 8 years in Ireland. He now plays a key role in our groups team and away from work he's a very keen sports fan."If there’s a tour in particular that you have your heart set on (for example dog sledding in Alaska), always ensure that you pre-book to guarantee your spot."
Connect with Ciaran today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the ports and ship lists of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place.
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Lindblad Expeditions 2016-2017 Ships
|National Geographic Orion
Passengers:102 | Cabin sizes:19-105m²
delete... More »
» Location & webcam
» Cruise reviews
Lindblad Expeditions facts
Avg star rating: 4.5 stars
Avg ship capacity: 102
Avg passenger/space ratio: 38
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.61
What's included? ▼
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Fish, kayak, snorkel, swim, SCUBA dive
- Fishing, snorkelling, diving equipment
- Fully hosted shore excursions by Zodiacs
- Remotely Operated Vehicle
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Afternoon tea
- Captain's Cocktail party
- Gourmet dining for all meals
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Gratuities are not expected. Discretionary for exceptional service.
- Activities - organised & individual
- Entertainment: live music, dancing, shows, movies, library, DVD/CDs
- Lectures by guest experts
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Expedition leader & all English speaking staff
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional shore excursions & scenic flights
- Bar expenses
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
"We had a great time on the Pacific Dawn cruise. We met some terrific people at our dinner table and became good friends.Thank you once more for the excellent service you provided to us. It ensured our cruise went very smoothly."
Darryl & Margaret from Brisbane
"We really enjoyed ourselves on the Pacific Dawn. You can be assured that your name has already been passed on to friends - your courtesy and professionalism has been most appreciated."
Ian R from Sydney
"Our Dawn Princess cruise was tremendous, very relaxing. I would like to thank you with the way everything ran smoothly from my initial enquiry to the detailed planning along the way. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and I really appreciate your promptness with responses."
Jillian A from Melbourne