Meet our team!
HELLOWORLD "Rising Star Award" 2016 Winner & AFTA National Awards "Rookie of the Year" 2015 finalist & AFTA National Awards "Emirates Scholarship" 2015 finalist. Breeanna has recently joined the team and is already a rising star with her achievements. After enjoying 6 cruises to the South Pacific which awakened her love of cruising, she brings her extensive cruising experience to the industry combined with a meticulous attention to detail.
Connect with Breeanna today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the ports and ship lists of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click here for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place.
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Lindblad Expeditions 2017-2018 Ships
|National Geographic Orion
Passengers:102 | Cabin sizes:19-105m²
delete... More »
» Location & webcam
» Cruise reviews
Lindblad Expeditions facts
Avg star rating: 4.5 stars
Avg ship capacity: 102
Avg passenger/space ratio: 38
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.61
What's included? ▼
- Gratuities & service charges
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- All main meals on-board
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, non-alcoholic beverages
- Hors d'oeuvres & snacks during lounge Recap
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Captain's Cocktail party
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Lectures by guest experts
- Expedition leader & all English speaking staff
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Transfers for group flights
- Kayak, snorkel, SCUBA equipment
- All expeditions, Zodiak & kayak explorations
- Special access permits, park fees
- Remotely Operated Vehicle
- National Geographic photographer & instructor
- Internet access & Wi-Fi (common areas, cabins)
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional shore excursions & scenic flights
- Bar expenses
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges (unless self-serve)
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
We have an expectation that Clean Cruising will keep us in the loop for future cruises. WELL DONE CLEAN CRUISING."
Reviewer: Lynette S, NSW
Date: 13 March 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews