We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Complex itineraries is what Jane loves creating, with the last 6 years specialising in Europe river cruises, USA's Caribbean & Alaska regions, plus our own fabulous P&O & Princess cruise ships. Jane believes in making the most of your pre/post cruise experiences while matching up with the best international airfares available."If there is a tour in particular that you have your heart set on (for example dog sledding in Alaska), always ensure that you pre book to guarantee your spot."
Connect with Jane today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Grandeur of the Seas Location
View the Grandeur of the Seas location In Google Maps
Maiden voyage: 1996
Number of decks: 11
Passenger capacity: 1950
Number of crew: 760
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Staterooms, room service
- Shops, Souvenirs
- Dining & Café venues (5)
- My Family Time Dining
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Bars, clubs, lounges (8)
- Broadway Production
- Comedy, jazz, karaoke
- Casino Royale
- Swimming pools (2)
- Whirlpools (4)
- Solarium adult retreat
- Vitality Spa & Fitness
- Jogging track
- Rock-climbing walls
- Games, contests, dancing
- Internet, Wi-Fi (pay)
- Enrichment lectures
- Library/Card room
- Conference Centre
- Wedding packages, Chapel
- UNDER 18
- Youth Program, lounge
- Babies & Tots activities
- Laundry, drycleaning (pay)
- Mobile phone reception
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Medical centre
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea, iced water, lemonade 24 hrs
- Anytime or fixed sittings, & multi-venue dining
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Infant crèche, kids clubs & teen programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Certain entertainment, fitness classes
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Service charge: A$ 11.90/US$ 12) per guest (A$ 14.20/US$ 14.25 for suite guests) pp/night is included in pre-paid fare. Or, service charges can be paid onboard. For all ages. Modify for inadequate service.
- Service charge 15% automatically added to bar, mini-bar, spa & salon services.
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
Best Value Cruises
10 nights from
($70 per day)
10 nights from
($81 per day)
10 nights from
($85 per day)
"We were more than satisfied with the service we received from your agency everything was organized well. The P&O cruise itself was absolutely wonderful and thank you for your service and support."
Keith & Moira from Newcastle
"Had a wonderful cruise. Thank you for all your help and the wonderful attention you gave me to achieve this fantastic trip. "
Barbara B from Miami Beach
"The Sun Princess Cruise was fantastic - I will certainly contact you regarding all future travel arrangements. Once again thank you for everything your attention to detail was much appreciated."
Jan C from Melbourne