We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Tosh is one of the founders of the business, and she still plans extraordinary trips for her VIP clients. Tosh is a fan of small ship luxury cruising, not only in local waters but also in Europe."Never plan to arrive on an international flight the same day your cruise departs."
Connect with Tosh today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Caribbean Princess Location & Web Cam
View the Caribbean Princess location In Google Maps & live web cam!
Caribbean Princess is cruising on a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise.
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the list of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place while planning with new friends beforehand!
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila website: $89
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Maiden voyage: 2004
Number of decks: 15
Passenger capacity: 3114
Number of crew: 1163
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Piazza-style Atrium
- Shops duty free (4)
- Main dining rooms (5)
- Traditional & Anytime Dining
- 24-h room service & menu
- Special dietary requests
- Formal dining nights
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
- The Chef’s Table
- Italian dining
- Steakhouse & seafood
- Buffet, Pizzeria
- Internet café
- Patisserie, Wine bar
- Ice cream sundae bar
- Drink & coffee packages
- Afternoon tea
- Show lounges (3)
- Lounges, bars, nightclub, disco (12)
- Movies Under the Stars
- Onboard games, parties, tours
- ScholarShip@Sea courses
- Art auctions
- Celebration packages
- Conference Centre
- Pools (5)
- Lap pool with current
- Whirlpools (8)
- The Sanctuary adult oasis
- Fitness Centre, jogging track
- The Lotus Spa, beauty salon
- Sports deck & table games
- Golf simulator
- Putting green
- UNDER 18
- Princess Pelicans (3-7 y)
- Shockwaves (8-12 y)
- Remix (13-17 y)
- Video games
- Weddings (selected itineraries)
- Medical centre
- ATM on board
- Internet, phone, Wi-Fi (pay)
- 110V AC
- Mobile phone reception
- Wheelchair access
- Daily newsletter
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Australia: Gratuities for Sun and Dawn Princess departures, and Sea Princess departing and returning to Australia.
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Oplen/anytime dining (not in Australia)
- Traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Cocktail or champagne reception
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Complimentary mini-bar setup (Suites)
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Kids clubs & teen programs (3-17 yrs most ships)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Onboard newsletter
- Port maps and/or guide books
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues
- Room service menu items (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Outside Australia: Service charge USD 11.50 (suites USD 12) pp/night all ages. Adjust or remove on board.
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Outside Australia Service charge: bar and wine 15%
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Laundry services (Complimentary for Suites & Elite Capltain's Circle
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
Best Value Cruises
7 nights from
($93 per day)
5 nights from
($108 per day)
9 nights from
($109 per day)
"The cruise was wonderful and I have recommended it, and you, to all my friends! I really appreciate the time you took to assist and advise me, and I will have no hesitation in using your services to book my next cruise holiday."
Cheryl W from Perth
"Thanks again for your great service and attention to detail, and all the information given to us prior to the cruise. I will certainly choose to use you again for any future holiday plans. "
Connie B from Melbourne
"We weren't really sure about which cabin was right for us, your advice turned out to be great. And thanks for organising all our flights and transport - so much easier than doing it ourselves!"
Bryan & Lara G from Brisbane