We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Athena enjoyed 7 years at Cunard Line, promoting the luxurious Queens (Victoria, Mary, Elizabeth), before moving into consulting with Globenet Travel's Clean Cruising team. Athena loves fine dining and exotic cruises and loves spoiling her clients with the same VIP treatment."Don't wait till the last minute to book, as you will probably miss out on the cruise of a life time"
Connect with Athena today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
PAUL GAUGUIN CRUISES
Paul Gauguin Location
View the Paul Gauguin location In Google Maps
Maiden voyage: 1998
Number of decks: 7
Passenger capacity: 332
Number of crew: 217
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Oceanview staterooms (8 grades)
- Onshore excursions
- All-inclusive gratuities, beverages
- Boutique shop
- La Veranda (indoor, al fresco)
- L’Etoile (dinner only)
- Le Grill buffet al fresco
- Room service 24 h, dining
- Dietary needs on request
- Le Grand Salon (shows, cabaret)
- Local Polynesian shows onboard
- The Connoisseur Club (cigars, cognacs)
- Casino & Piano Bar
- La Palette (lounge & disco)
- Specialist lecturers
- In-room movies, channels
- Internet café
- REST & RELAXATION
- Sun deck
- Spa, beauty services
- Fitness centre
- Watersports marina
- Windsurfers, kayaks, Zodiac
- La Boutique (sundries, souvenirs, jewellery)
- Swimming pool
- Onboard dive program
- SCUBA lessons, certification
- Library, videos
- Youth eco-program (9-17 yr)
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessibility (fair)
- Laundry, valet services (pay)
- Medical services
- Cabin current 110 V
- Medical centre, doctor (charge)
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Gratuities - tipping is neither expected nor required
- All main meals on-board
- Gourmet dining with complimentary fine wines, beers, spirits
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Alternative specialty dining
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Open bar - premium beers, wines, spirits, soft-drinks
- Stocked in-cabin mini-bar with free soft drinks & bottled water
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Family programs on selected cruises
- Fitness and/or yoga, gym classes
- Cruise manager & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Shore excursions & meals as specified
- Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Casino gaming
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Gratuities for spa & salon at guest's discretion
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
Best Value Cruises
7 nights from
($460 per day)
"I would like to let you know how incredibly helpful, resourceful, efficient, reliable and cheerful Natalya has been. Nothing has been too much trouble and she follows through with every single thing she says she is going to do. It is unusual, and incredibly refreshing."
Julie from SA
"The trip was great. We appreciate all your arrangements which were excellent. Our cabin allocation was terrific, with an adjoining cabin for our kids, and we enjoyed the cake that you kindly requested for our daughter on her birthday."
Jenny S from Sydney
"Thanks again for your great service and attention to detail, and all the information given to us prior to the cruise. I will certainly choose to use you again for any future holiday plans. "
Connie B from Melbourne