We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Casey has recently joined our team after a number of years consulting elsewhere. Her expertise is with "Big Ship" cruising from Australia and nearby and loves helping her customers find the right cruise."When cruising don't forget to pack a powerboard as well as an adaptor so that you can charge multiple items (camera, phone etc) at the same time!"
Connect with Casey today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Pacific Pearl Location & Web Cam
View the Pacific Pearl location In Google Maps & live web cam!
Maiden voyage: 1987/2008
Number of decks: 12
Passenger capacity: 1708
Number of crew: 514
What's onboard? ▼
- Stateroom, 24-h room service
- Shore Tours desk
- Atrium social centre
- Shops duty-free
- Self-serve Shore Tours, view accounts
- Main dining rooms (2)
- Dine anytime, or Reservations
- Specialty restaurant
- Lounges, bars, clubs (8)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Main Theatre shows
- Late night venues
- Theme, Cocktail nights
- Circus & trapeze shows
- Laser Light Shows
- Game shows
- Big Screen poolside
- Voyage to the Stars
- Swimming pools (2)
- Whirlpools Spas (2)
- Health Gym Beauty salon (small)
- Deck & board games
- Fitness Centre, jogging track
- Fitness, dance, circus classes
- Classes for art, cooking
- ‘Ceremonies at Sea’ program
- ‘Events at Sea’ organised
- Photo shop, Art auctions
- UNDER 18
- Children’s Centre facilities(1-3y)
- Group child minding (late night, 3-13y, pay)
- Turtle Cove (3-6 years)
- Shark Shack (7-10 years)
- HQ+ (15-17 years)
- PlayStation, Wii competitions
- Internet, Wi-Fi access (pay)
- Mobile (International roaming; pay service provider)
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Elevators (12)
- Elevators (9)
- Medical emergency centre
- Smoking in selected outdoor areas
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Gratuities - tipping is neither expected nor required
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea, milk & hot snacks
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Kids clubs & teen programs (3-17 yrs)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Valet, laundry & concierge services (Suites, Mini-suites)
- Weddings, ceremonies, group events options
- Port maps and/or guide books
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues
- Room service menu items
- Workshops, classes & programs
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
Best Value Cruises
9 nights from
($72 per day)
9 nights from
($78 per day)
8 nights from
($87 per day)
"Service was exceptional and your consultant went out of her way to answer all my questions. I called about 10 different local agents (I live in Melbourne) and no one would match your prices. Your deal is amazing."
William H from Melbourne
"We have returned after enjoying such a great first cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire cruise and hope to take another one at some time. We just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for us and we valued your assistance greatly."
Amelia from Melbourne
"I would like to let you know how incredibly helpful, resourceful, efficient, reliable and cheerful Natalya has been. Nothing has been too much trouble and she follows through with every single thing she says she is going to do. It is unusual, and incredibly refreshing."
Julie from SA