We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After completing a Business (Tourism) degree, Anna began consulting in 2005, becoming a Cruise Specialist in 2008. Anna’s specialty is Canada, Alaska Cruising, and Ireland."Don't assume cruising is just for the retired, there are so many different kinds of cruises for all different people of all different ages"
Connect with Anna today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Pacific Dawn Location & Web Cam
View the Pacific Dawn location In Google Maps & live web cam!
Maiden voyage: 1991
Number of decks: 11
Passenger capacity: 1590
Number of crew: 696
What's onboard? ▼
- Stateroom, 24-h room service
- Shore Tours desk
- Atrium social centre
- Shops duty-free
- Connecting cabins
- Self-serve Shore Tours, view accounts
- Main dining rooms (2)
- Dine anytime, or Reservations
- Specialty restaurants (2)
- The Café
- The Grill by the pool
- Lounges, bars, clubs (9)
- Ice cream bar
- Main Theatre shows
- Late night venues
- Theme, Cocktail nights
- Circus & trapeze shows
- Laser Light Shows
- Game shows
- Voyage to the Stars
- Swimming pools (2)
- Whirlpools Spas (2)
- Health Spa Fitness (small)
- Deck & board games
- Fitness Centre, jogging track
- The Oasis adult retreat
- Fitness, dance, circus classes
- Classes for art, cooking
- ‘Ceremonies at Sea’ program
- ‘Events at Sea’ organised
- Photo shop, Art auctions
- UNDER 18
- Children’s Centre facilities(1-3y)
- Group child minding (late night, 3-13y, pay)
- Turtle Cove (3-6 years)
- Shark Shack (7-10 years)
- HQ+ (15-17 years)
- Internet, Wi-Fi access (pay)
- Mobile (International roaming, pay service provider)
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Elevators (12)
- Medical emergency centre
- Smoking in selected outdoor areas
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Gratuities - tipping is neither expected nor required
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea, milk & hot snacks
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Kids clubs & teen programs (3-17 yrs)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Valet, laundry & concierge services (Suites, Mini-suites)
- Weddings, ceremonies, group events options
- Port maps and/or guide books
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues
- Room service menu items
- Workshops, classes & programs
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
Best Value Cruises
7 nights from
($114 per day)
4 nights from
($130 per day)
14 nights from
($132 per day)
"We enjoyed the cruise and enjoyed smooth sailing. Thank you Anna for your help with documents etc. prior to the trip which was terrific for this novice computer operator. You could not have been more helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to book with you again. "
Helen B from VIC
"We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and have no hesitation in using you again and would most certainly recommend your company. So thank you for looking after us, have a great Xmas and a happy new year."
Brian & Margaret from Buderim
"Ultimately it came down to attitude and the service from you was genuinely impressive so I rewarded that with my business. Price is very important but that good old thing called Service is hard to find these days."
William H from Melbourne