We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Christie was bitten by the travel bug early and would be off exploring all year if she could! Instead she travels vicariously through her clients, putting together fabulous itineraries that she would love to experience for herself. From a short getaway to an extensive itinerary anywhere in the world, Christie is happy to help."Ask your Cruise Specialist as many questions as you need to before you travel. It is your holiday and the only “stupid question” is the one you don’t ask!"
Connect with Christie today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Celebrity Infinity Location
View the Celebrity Infinity location In Google Maps
Maiden voyage: 2001
Number of decks: 11
Passenger capacity: 1950
Number of crew: 999
What's onboard? ▼
- AquaClass suites
- Main dining, two seatings
- In-cabin dining
- Specialty restaurants (4)
- Casual dining & cafés (3)
- Multiple lounges & bars
- Internet lounge
- Beverage packages
- Show Theatre
- Pools (3)
- Pool butler
- Whirlpools (4)
- Spa treatments
- Fitness centre, programs
- Golf simulator, jogging track
- Conference Centre
- Workshops & lectures
- Shore excursion desk
- UNDER 18
- Club for teenagers
- Children’s centre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cabin 110/220V
- Wi-Fi areas (pay)
- Mobile phone (home carrier)
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Australia: Gratuities paid when booking fare (can request to pay onboard in USD) at AU$ 11.75 ($12.25 Concierge/Aqua Class, $15.30 Suites) pp/night, all ages
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Cocktail or champagne reception
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Infant crèche, kids clubs & teen programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Priority dis/embarkation (selected suites)
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Outside Australia: Gratuities (can be pre-paid) US$ 11.50 (Concierge/Aqua $12, Suites $15) pp/night all ages, 'adjusted at your discretion'
- Service charge 15% added to beverage bills. Additional tips discretionary.
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
Best Value Cruises
13 nights from
($65 per day)
14 nights from
($69 per day)
11 nights from
($77 per day)
"We weren't really sure about which cabin was right for us, your advice turned out to be great. And thanks for organising all our flights and transport - so much easier than doing it ourselves!"
Bryan & Lara G from Brisbane
"We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and have no hesitation in using you again and would most certainly recommend your company. So thank you for looking after us, have a great Xmas and a happy new year."
Brian & Margaret from Buderim
"Natasha made the usually arduous and stressful booking process enjoyable, fun and pleasurable. Her attention to detail was amazing."
Suzie from NSW