We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After travelling throughout the UK and Europe Kerry started worked onboard Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas and it didnt take long for cruising to become a passion. She enjoys helping others create their dream holiday whether it be an amazing European River cruise or a cruise to relaxing local destinations."Take your travel insurance out at the time of booking your cruise holiday and ensure that the policy has "Medical Evacuation Home” cover."
Connect with Kerry today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Celebrity Eclipse Location
View the Celebrity Eclipse location In Google Maps
Maiden voyage: 2010
Number of decks: 13
Passenger capacity: 2850
Number of crew: 1210
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Suite butlers
- AquaClass suites
- Interconnect balcony cabins
- Dining venues (10)
- Main dining, reserve ahead
- In-cabin dining
- Casual dining & cafés (3)
- Multiple lounges & bars
- Internet lounge
- High Tea (pay)
- Beverage packages
- Show Theatre
- Movies, comedy, lectures
- Aerial show
- Library & Art gallery
- Casino & Night club
- Smartphone casino gaming
- Street performers
- Pools (3)
- Pool butler
- Whirlpools (6)
- Spa treatments
- Fitness centre, programs
- Lawn Club, croquet
- Conference Centre
- Workshops & lectures
- Shore excursion desk
- UNDER 18
- Club for teenagers
- Children’s centre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cabin 110/220V
- Wi-Fi areas (pay)
- Mobile phone (home carrier)
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Australia: Gratuities paid when booking fare (can request to pay onboard in USD) at AU$ 11.75 ($12.25 Concierge/Aqua Class, $15.30 Suites) pp/night, all ages
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Cocktail or champagne reception
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Infant crèche, kids clubs & teen programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Priority dis/embarkation (selected suites)
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Gratuities (can be pre-paid) US$ 11.50 (Concierge/Aqua $12, Suites $15) pp/night all ages, 'adjusted at your discretion'
- Service charge 15% added to beverage bills. Additional tips discretionary.
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
Best Value Cruises
13 nights from
($65 per day)
14 nights from
($94 per day)
8 nights from
($140 per day)
"The Sun Princess Cruise was fantastic - I will certainly contact you regarding all future travel arrangements. Once again thank you for everything your attention to detail was much appreciated."
Jan C from Melbourne
"We weren't really sure about which cabin was right for us, your advice turned out to be great. And thanks for organising all our flights and transport - so much easier than doing it ourselves!"
Bryan & Lara G from Brisbane
"Service was exceptional and your consultant went out of her way to answer all my questions. I called about 10 different local agents (I live in Melbourne) and no one would match your prices. Your deal is amazing."
William H from Melbourne