We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After 10 years in the UK, travelling to Europe regularly, Sarah came back to Brisbane 7 years ago and began helping her clients with their European dream holidays. Sarah is a big fan of cruising throughout the world."Check your passport well in advance to make sure its still valid for travel!"
Connect with Sarah today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Carnival Paradise Location
View the Carnival Paradise location In Google Maps
Maiden voyage: 1998
Number of decks: 10
Passenger capacity: 2052
Number of crew: 920
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Gift shops
- Main Dining rooms (2)
- Fixed and flexible time dining
- Kids menu, pizza, ice cream
- Asian restaurant
- Chef’s Table (for 12)
- Lido buffet casual
- Café, coffee, drinks, ice cream, patisserie
- 24h room dining, room service
- Bars & lounges, multiple
- Internet café
- Main Show Lounge
- Atrium social centre & shops
- Karaoke with live band
- Seaside Theatre
- Live music, comedy, DJs, dancing, game shows, pool parties
- Art gallery & auctions
- Conference room
- Swimming pools (3)
- Whirlpools (6)
- Spa & treatments
- Beauty, Hair, for men & women
- Fitness Centre, programs, jogging track
- Serenity adult retreat
- Sports Court
- Mini-golf course
- Pool & deck parties
- Library for quiet time
- UNDER 18
- Camp Carnival (2-5,6-8,9-11)
- Circle “C” (12-14)
- Club O2 (15-17)
- Video arcade
- Babysitting till 3am (pay)
- Wedding packages (inquire)
- Shore excursion desk
- Wi-Fi, Mobile phone service
- Laundrette self service
- Wheelchair access fair
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Australia: Tipping is optional and not required
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Kids clubs & teen programs (2-17 yrs)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Gratuities for spa & salon
- Outside Australia: Gratuity charge USD 11.50 pp/night (can be pre-paid) added to onboard account. Adjust at discretion onboard. Extra tips to Room Service staff optional.
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Outside Australia Service charge: bar and wine 15%
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (up to 11 yrs, 10pm-3am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
Best Value Cruises
5 nights from
($122 per day)
4 nights from
($133 per day)
5 nights from
($213 per day)
"We were more than satisfied with the service we received from your agency everything was organized well. The P&O cruise itself was absolutely wonderful and thank you for your service and support."
Keith & Moira from Newcastle
"Ultimately it came down to attitude and the service from you was genuinely impressive so I rewarded that with my business. Price is very important but that good old thing called Service is hard to find these days."
William H from Melbourne
"Natasha made the usually arduous and stressful booking process enjoyable, fun and pleasurable. Her attention to detail was amazing."
Suzie from NSW