We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
After travelling throughout the UK and Europe Kerry started worked onboard Royal Caribbean's Legend of the Seas and it didnt take long for cruising to become a passion. She enjoys helping others create their dream holiday whether it be an amazing European River cruise or a cruise to relaxing local destinations."Take your travel insurance out at the time of booking your cruise holiday and ensure that the policy has "Medical Evacuation Home” cover."
Connect with Kerry today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget. We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Most importantly, all your Layby payments are protected at all times by Australia's Travel Compensation Fund.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions! Australian cruise/travel agencies are required to display their physical office address which consumers can view and verify in Google Maps.
If you can't find it on their website and communications, then chances are they hiding something from you.
At best they are a backyard operation with limited resources, difficult to track down when things go wrong.
Consumers are warned to stay away from any booking agency that doesn't display their business address - it's just not worth the risk!
Carnival Magic Location & Web Cam
View the Carnival Magic location In Google Maps & live web cam!
Carnival Magic is cruising on a 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise.
NEW FEATURE... Follow the Facebook Event links in the list of sailings to chat with your fellow cruisers, pre-plan meetings, dinners, tours & more. Save up to 80% on shore excursions... Click for detailsLink up with fellow passengers booked on your cruise to plan & pre-book your own shore excursions, tour guides, taxis etc. Save up to 80% on shipboard prices and be guaranteed of a place while planning with new friends beforehand!
An example is Port Vila's "The Ekasup Cultural Tour" with prices for 2 adults.
P&O Cruises: $170
Port Vila website: $89
Port Vila wharf: $35
We use & recommend Viator.com otherwise search online & call us if you need help. Or just rent a taxi/pushbikes/tour/charter from the wharf when you berth, often the best value but be among the first ashore!
Keep in mind that if you go it alone and something happens like the taxi/bus breaks down and you end up being late back to the ship it will not wait for you unless it is advised. On the other hand if it is a ship-booked tour there are no problems as they are in contact with the tour companies.
Maiden voyage: 2011
Number of decks: 14
Passenger capacity: 3690
Number of crew: 1367
Other Popular Ships
- Carnival Spirit Location
- Diamond Princess Location
- Dawn Princess Location
- Sea Princess Location
- Sun Princess Location
- Pacific Dawn Location
- Pacific Jewel Location
- Pacific Pearl Location
- Radiance of the Sea Location
- Rhapsody of the Sea Location
- Voyager of the Sea Location
- Celebrity Solstice Location
- Queen Mary 2 Location
- Oosterdam Location
- Volendam Location
What's onboard? ▼
- Gift and candy shops
- Main Dining rooms (2)
- Fixed and flexible time dining
- Kids menu, pizza, ice cream
- Italian-American restaurant
- Asian restaurant
- Hot dogs
- Comedy shows while you eat
- Chef’s Table (for 12)
- Lido buffet, restaurants, bistro
- Café, coffee, drinks, ice cream, patisserie
- 24h room dining, room service
- Bars & lounges, multiple
- Internet café
- Main Show Lounge
- Atrium social centre & shops
- Karaoke with live band
- Seaside Theatre
- Big outdoor screen
- Live music, comedy, DJs, dancing, game shows, pool parties
- Plaza dance floor
- Conference room
- Swimming pools (2)
- Whirlpools (7)
- WaterWorks slides
- Spa with suites Cloud 9
- Beauty, Hair, for men & women
- Fitness Centre, programs, jogging track
- Serenity adult retreat
- Sports Court
- Mini-golf course
- Pool & deck parties
- Library for quiet time
- UNDER 18
- Camp Carnival (2-5,6-8,9-11)
- Circle “C” (12-14)
- Club O2 (15-17)
- Video arcade
- Babysitting till 3am (pay)
- Wedding packages (inquire)
- Shore excursion desk
- Wi-Fi, Mobile phone service
- Laundrette self service
- Wheelchair access good
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Australia: Tipping is optional and not required
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Kids clubs & teen programs (2-17 yrs)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Gratuities for spa & salon
- Outside Australia: Gratuity charge USD 11.50 pp/night (can be pre-paid) added to onboard account. Adjust at discretion onboard. Extra tips to Room Service staff optional.
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Outside Australia Service charge: bar and wine 15%
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (up to 11 yrs, 10pm-3am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
Best Value Cruises
7 nights from
($124 per day)
7 nights from
($128 per day)
7 nights from
($132 per day)
"We were more than satisfied with the service we received from your agency everything was organized well. The P&O cruise itself was absolutely wonderful and thank you for your service and support."
Keith & Moira from Newcastle
"The cruise was wonderful and I have recommended it, and you, to all my friends! I really appreciate the time you took to assist and advise me, and I will have no hesitation in using your services to book my next cruise holiday."
Cheryl W from Perth
"We weren't really sure about which cabin was right for us, your advice turned out to be great. And thanks for organising all our flights and transport - so much easier than doing it ourselves!"
Bryan & Lara G from Brisbane