Meet our team!
World’s Leading Cruise Lines "Helloworld Consultant of the Year" 2014 CLIA Australia "Cruise Consultant of the Year" 2014 finalist Christie was bitten by the travel bug early and would be off exploring all year if she could! Instead she travels vicariously through her clients, putting together fabulous itineraries that she would love to experience for herself. From a short getaway to an extensive itinerary anywhere in the world, Christie is happy to help.
Connect with Christie today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
PAUL GAUGUIN CRUISES
Tere Moana Cruises
Discover exciting new cruises with today's best deals!
Future sailings, availability and fares for Tere Moana 2017-2019 seasons are currently being updated. Please contact one of our cruise specialists today on 1800 121 187 if you require further assistance.
Life aboard Tere Moana
MV Tere Moana transferred to Grand Circle Cruise Line in mid 2016, to sail in Asia and SE Asia waters.
Food and Dining
Explore the decks
Cabins on Deck 11 (Aloha Deck)
- Suite with balcony
- Mini-suite with balcony
- Outside with balcony
- Sofa bed
- Two pullman beds
- Handicapped facilities
- Four pullman beds
- One pullman bed
- Connecting staterooms
- Sofa and pullman bed
Maiden voyage: 1999
Number of decks: 5
Passenger capacity: 90
Number of crew: 50
What's onboard? ▼
What's included? ▼
- Gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- All main meals on-board
- Gourmet dining with complimentary fine wines, beers, spirits
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Alternative specialty dining
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Open bar - selected beers, wines, spirits
- Stocked in-cabin mini-bar with free soft drinks & bottled water
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Family programs on selected cruises
- Fitness and/or yoga, gym classes
- Cruise manager & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Shore excursions & meals as specified
- Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Service charge: spa & salon 18%
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Casino gaming
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
At all time Breeanna was efficient with our booking and it was a pleasure dealing with her"
Reviewer: Marlene T, QLD
Date: 4 March 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews