Meet our team!
Sally has travelled, lived & worked all over the world, extensively from South Africa to Europe, Asia, North America, South Pacific and all of Australia's best destinations! Her expertise in building unique itineraries let her clients enjoy rewarding, care-free cruise holidays. Loves compiling holiday packages & family holidays.
Connect with Sally today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Pacific Pearl Cruises
Discover exciting new cruises with today's best deals!
Future sailings, availability and fares for Pacific Pearl 2017-2019 seasons are currently being updated. Please contact one of our cruise specialists today on 1800 121 187 if you require further assistance.
Life aboard Pacific Pearl
In February/March 2017 Pacific Pearl sails from Auckland to Pacific islands. She leaves the fleet in April 2017. Her final voyage as part of the P&O fleet will be the 16-day cruise to Singapore departing Auckland on 27 March. At 63,786 GT she carries 1800 passengers.
Food and Dining
Explore the decks
Cabins on Deck 11 (Aloha Deck)
- Suite with balcony
- Mini-suite with balcony
- Outside with balcony
- Sofa bed
- Two pullman beds
- Handicapped facilities
- Four pullman beds
- One pullman bed
- Connecting staterooms
- Sofa and pullman bed
Maiden voyage: 1989
Number of decks: 11
Passenger capacity: 1800
Number of crew: 700
What's onboard? ▼
What's included? ▼
- Gratuities & Service charges for Australia-based ships
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea, milk & hot snacks
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Most activities onboard, gym, some fitness classes
- Kids clubs & teen programs (2-17 y)
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Weddings, ceremonies, group events options
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Pre-arranged dietary requests (60 days)
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Specialty restaurants & The Grill
- Room service menu items
- Some activities and entertainment: P&O Edge, arcade games
- Casino, bar expenses
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry services
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 y 10.30pm-1am)
- Passport, travel documentations, vaccination & visas``
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in taxes, fees, port expenses
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen circumstances
- Cabins may change for operational reasons
- Credit card 1.5% service fee
- Check stateroom ‘responsible adult’ requirements when booking
- Confirm with bank and ship ahead of cruise your credit/debit card intentions
It was a pleasure dealing with your staff. They went out of their way to make sure they had answered any queries we had and never tried to rush us. It was great being able to choose our own room with Sally's help. Thanks heaps."
Reviewer: Alison M, Other
Date: 27 April 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews