We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
Jenny has joined the team with a cruise industry background at both Retail and Wholesale level. She is passionate about travel and cruising and continues to travel worldwide, using her knowledge and personal experiences to the benefit of her clients.."Always pack a disposable camera or extra battery, & always have a copy of your passport packed in the suitcase."
Connect with Jenny today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
We can customise a Layby Plan for your group OR any individuals, with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions!
Celebrity Century Cruises
Discover 0 cruises to 0 different ports with today's best deals!
Life aboard Celebrity Century
Celebrity Century has left the fleet and now sails for a Chinese travel company.
Food and Dining
Explore the decks
Cabins on Deck 11 (Aloha Deck)
- Suite with balcony
- Mini-suite with balcony
- Outside with balcony
- Sofa bed
- Two pullman beds
- Handicapped facilities
- Four pullman beds
- One pullman bed
- Connecting staterooms
- Sofa and pullman bed
Find Best Daily Rates!
Maiden voyage: 1995
Number of decks: 10
Passenger capacity: 1814
Number of crew: 858
What's onboard? ▼
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Australia: Gratuities paid when booking fare (can request to pay onboard in USD) at AU$ 11.75 ($12.25 Concierge/Aqua Class, $15.30 Suites) pp/night, all ages
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Cocktail or champagne reception
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Infant crèche, kids clubs & teen programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Priority dis/embarkation (selected suites)
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Gratuities (can be pre-paid) US$ 11.50 (Concierge/Aqua $12, Suites $15) pp/night all ages, 'adjusted at your discretion'
- Service charge 15% added to beverage bills. Additional tips discretionary.
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
"We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and have no hesitation in using you again and would most certainly recommend your company. So thank you for looking after us, have a great Xmas and a happy new year."
Brian & Margaret from Buderim
"The trip was great. We appreciate all your arrangements which were excellent. Our cabin allocation was terrific, with an adjoining cabin for our kids, and we enjoyed the cake that you kindly requested for our daughter on her birthday."
Jenny S from Sydney
"The cruise was wonderful and I have recommended it, and you, to all my friends! I really appreciate the time you took to assist and advise me, and I will have no hesitation in using your services to book my next cruise holiday."
Cheryl W from Perth