We'll help find the right cabin - every year our team attends ship inspections, training courses and yes - CRUISES. All to help find your dream cruise faster!
Meet our award winning team
We're just a phone call away - booking a cruise is not like a hotel and our accredited Cruise Specialists are available to help at every step of the way!
Great deals, every day - as one of Australia's largest retail cruise operations, we bring you more deals from more cruiselines, every day.View our current specials.
Peace of mind for your holiday - for 20 years we've delivered exceptional service to our guests. Our awards speak for themselves!
Clean Cruising - read the story behind our name and our vision for sustainable cruise holidays - click here.
Meet our team!
With 31 years in the travel industry, Martine has wide experience in retail, corporate, groups, teaching and tour operating. Having lived in Europe/UK for 8 years before returning to Australia, her 7 years in tour operating and escorting tours helped her understand exactly what clients want on their holiday. Martine has a passion for cruises to exotic destinations... and singing!"Never let the world's problems stop you from travelling."
Connect with Martine today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
We can customise a Layby Plan for your group OR any individuals, with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise specialist is an expert on layby plans and can answer all your questions!
Celebrity Century Cruises
Discover 0 cruises to 0 different ports with today's best deals!
Life aboard Celebrity Century
Celebrity Century has left the fleet and now sails for a Chinese travel company.
Food and Dining
Explore the decks
Cabins on Deck 11 (Aloha Deck)
- Suite with balcony
- Mini-suite with balcony
- Outside with balcony
- Sofa bed
- Two pullman beds
- Handicapped facilities
- Four pullman beds
- One pullman bed
- Connecting staterooms
- Sofa and pullman bed
Find Best Daily Rates!
Maiden voyage: 1995
Number of decks: 10
Passenger capacity: 1814
Number of crew: 858
What's onboard? ▼
What's included? ▼
- Accommodation as booked
- Flight/s and/or transfers as specified
- Australia: Gratuities paid when booking fare (can request to pay onboard in USD) at AU$ 11.75 ($12.25 Concierge/Aqua Class, $15.30 Suites) pp/night, all ages
- All main meals on-board
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime or traditional/set time & multi-venue dining
- Alternative specialty dining (Suites)
- Cocktail or champagne reception
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Bridge director on select cruises
- Infant crèche, kids clubs & teen programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Priority dis/embarkation (selected suites)
- Special needs requests & service animals allowed
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Alternate specialty dining venues (unless specified)
- Casino gaming, bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
- Customary land tour gratuities are welcome
- Gratuities (can be pre-paid) US$ 11.50 (Concierge/Aqua $12, Suites $15) pp/night all ages, 'adjusted at your discretion'
- Service charge 15% added to beverage bills. Additional tips discretionary.
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare night services (3-12 yrs, 10pm-1am)
- Babysitting, individual or in groups (from 1 yr)
"We had a great time on the Pacific Dawn cruise. We met some terrific people at our dinner table and became good friends.Thank you once more for the excellent service you provided to us. It ensured our cruise went very smoothly."
Darryl & Margaret from Brisbane
"Ultimately it came down to attitude and the service from you was genuinely impressive so I rewarded that with my business. Price is very important but that good old thing called Service is hard to find these days."
William H from Melbourne
"We weren't really sure about which cabin was right for us, your advice turned out to be great. And thanks for organising all our flights and transport - so much easier than doing it ourselves!"
Bryan & Lara G from Brisbane