Meet our team!
Lisa is our newest addition to the cruise team and is quickly rising through the ranks with an expertise in detailed planning of cruise packages, particularly for family groups. What she lacks in ship board experience is more than made up for with her enthusiasm for cruising and helping her clients gets the most from their holidays.
Connect with Lisa today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Avalon Scenery Cruises
Discover exciting new cruises with today's best deals!
Future sailings, availability and fares for Avalon Scenery 2017-2019 seasons are currently being updated. Please contact one of our cruise specialists today on 1800 121 187 if you require further assistance.
Life aboard Avalon Scenery
Avalon Scenery has been replaced by Avalon Passion and Avalon Imagery II.
Food and Dining
Explore the decks
Cabins on Deck 11 (Aloha Deck)
- Suite with balcony
- Mini-suite with balcony
- Outside with balcony
- Sofa bed
- Two pullman beds
- Handicapped facilities
- Four pullman beds
- One pullman bed
- Connecting staterooms
- Sofa and pullman bed
Maiden voyage: 2008
Number of decks: 4
Passenger capacity: 138
Number of crew: 39
What's onboard? ▼
What's included? ▼
- Land accommodation & travel as specified
- Gratuities for Cruise director, crew, local guides & excursion drivers
- On-shore hotel taxes, service charges, luggage handling, maids, guides
- Breakfast, lunch, four-course dinner
- A local chef specialty dinner every cruise
- Single sitting, open-seated dining
- Soft-drinks at lunch, wine and beer at dinner
- Self-serve coffee, hot/ice tea, hot chocolate, ice water
- Five-course welcome dinner
- Captain’s reception with sparkling wine & canapés
- Afternoon tea, Night Fare
- In-cabin continental breakfast at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Guest Services for bookings etc.
- Onboard newsletter
- Nordic walking sticks
- Shore excursions & meals as specified
- Fully hosted shore excursions, wireless headsets
- Internet access & Wi-Fi complimentary
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional excursions in start/end cities (pre-book)
- Drinks & Celebration packages (pre-order)
- Room service menu items (unless specified)
- Bar expenses & snacks
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges (unless self-serve)
- Phone/facsimile charges
- Phone/facsimile on some ships (pay)
- Children under eight years (for Family Travel, under 5 years)
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
We were very impressed with Kirin Greenland from Clean Cruising. She was very friendly and helpful when we booked this cruise."
Reviewer: Denise L, ACT
Date: 19 January 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews