Meet our team!
Challenging itineraries is what Hayley loves creating, both locally and international. Hayley believes in making the most of your pre/post cruise experiences while matching up with the best international airfares available.
Connect with Hayley today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Avalon Waterways Reviews & Ratings
Avalon Waterways has an overall score of 4.7 out of 5
Browse all Avalon Waterways cruiseline reviews and ratings below.
7 Nov 2016
14 Sep 2016
2 Sep 2016
9 Aug 2016
9 Aug 2016
29 Aug 2014
13 Aug 2014
19 Jun 2013
7 Nov 2012
2 Nov 2012
12 Aug 2012
10 Aug 2012
9 Aug 2012
|Susan patricia L
9 Aug 2012
Avg star rating: 4 stars
Avg ship capacity: 146
Avg passenger/space ratio:
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.27
What's included? ▼
- Land accommodation & travel as specified
- Gratuities for Cruise director, crew, local guides & excursion drivers
- On-shore hotel taxes, service charges, luggage handling, maids, guides
- Breakfast, lunch, four-course dinner
- A local chef specialty dinner every cruise
- Single sitting, open-seated dining
- Soft-drinks at lunch, wine and beer at dinner
- Self-serve coffee, hot/ice tea, hot chocolate, ice water
- Five-course welcome dinner
- Captain’s reception with sparkling wine & canapés
- Afternoon tea, Night Fare
- In-cabin continental breakfast at no charge
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Guest Services for bookings etc.
- Onboard newsletter
- Nordic walking sticks
- Shore excursions & meals as specified
- Fully hosted shore excursions, wireless headsets
- Internet access & Wi-Fi complimentary
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Optional excursions in start/end cities (pre-book)
- Drinks & Celebration packages (pre-order)
- Room service menu items (unless specified)
- Bar expenses & snacks
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry charges (unless self-serve)
- Phone/facsimile charges
- Phone/facsimile on some ships (pay)
- Children under eight years (for Family Travel, under 5 years)
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
Best Value Cruises
I asked that the cruise be kept secret from my husband as it was a surprise birthday for him. Everyone kept it from him. Thank you. The follow up was great too. Thanks again."
Reviewer: Marie D, NSW
Date: 13 January 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews