Meet our team!
With an Associate Diploma of Business in Travel, Kylie has worked in the industry for 25 years and loves sharing her vast knowledge and travel experiences with her customers.
Connect with Kylie today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises is owned by Pacific Beachcomber, which owns a range of Polynesian resort hotels. The line has two vessels, m/s Paul Gauguin and m/v Tere Moana, hosting 332 and 90 guests respectively. The Moana began sailing in December 2012. The Gauguin is purpose-built to cruise the South Pacific and French Polynesia, with a shallow draft that enables the vessel to anchor in out-of-the-way places. Guests are couples and single travellers, typically over 50, who seek specialized itineraries. Young travellers on The Gauguin can pay extra to join a hands-on eco-program on shore, mentored by specialists. The crew knows Polynesian waters intimately, revealing fully the natural beauty of these archipelagos. The line emphasises personalised service and enrichment programs. MV Tere Moana transfers to Grand Circle Cruise Line in mid 2016, to sail in Asia and SE Asia waters.
The Gauguin is the only vessel that offers year-round itineraries in the Society, Tuamotu and Marquesas Islands, three of the six island groups of French Polynesia. (Recall that Tahiti is one of the Society Islands, with its capital Papette.) During 2013 The Moana (Tahitian for Ocean Traveller) cruises Caribbean, Latin American and Mediterranean waters. Major renovations to both ships in 2012 assure you of outstanding comfort and surrounds. Cuisine and service are five-star and fares are all-inclusive of drinks, gratuities and marina equipment (just bring your own SCUBA gear). The cruise line offers itineraries of 7 to 14 nights, excellent onshore excursions (most pay-extra), and pre/post land packages. Porthole Cruise Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards 2014 went to Paul Gauguin Cruises for “Best South Pacific Itineraries.”
Paul Gauguin Cruises 2017-2018 Ships
Passengers:90 | Cabin sizes:-m²
MV Tere Moana transfers to Grand Circle Cruise Line in mid 2016, to sail in Asia and SE Asia waters.... More »
Passengers:332 | Cabin sizes:19-55m²
Cruise choices are: the Society Islands and Tahiti for 7 nights; the Society Islands and lagoons of Tuamotus for 10 nights; the Society Islands and Cook Islands or Austral Islands for 11 nights; or the Society,... More »
Paul Gauguin Cruises facts
Avg star rating: 4.2 stars
Avg ship capacity: 211
Avg passenger/space ratio: 58
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.65
What's included? ▼
- Gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- All main meals on-board
- Gourmet dining with complimentary fine wines, beers, spirits
- Specialty coffee, tea, bottled water, juices & snacks 24 hrs
- Alternative specialty dining
- In-cabin dining at no charge
- Open bar - selected beers, wines, spirits
- Stocked in-cabin mini-bar with free soft drinks & bottled water
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- Entertainment - live music and/or shows, movies
- Activities - organised & individual
- Specialty lectures, workshops, classes & programs
- Family programs on selected cruises
- Fitness and/or yoga, gym classes
- Cruise manager & all English speaking staff
- Butler & valet services (select cabins)
- Destination seminars and/or lectures
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Shore excursions & meals as specified
- Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Service charge: spa & salon 18%
- Shore & land excursions and meals not specified
- Casino gaming
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Increases in third party charges or taxes
All worked very smoothly - and we loved the 'extra' free meal at the steakhouse. We were grouped with other people from Clean Cruising and we all got on extremely well!"
Reviewer: Jane J, VIC
Date: 5 January 2016
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews