Meet our team!
Sarah has been in the travel industry for over 14 years. She has lived in the UK and has travelled through Europe, Asia and the U.S.A. She loves assisting clients put together their dream holidays whether it be cruising, tours or a day by day itinerary.
Connect with Sarah today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Carnival’s newest venture Fathom introduces ‘impact travel’, whereby like-minded travellers immerse themselves in another culture – in this case in either the northern Dominican Republic or three ports in Cuba – and make person-to-person contacts. Partnerships between the cruise line and local organisations will be ongoing, to foster personal relationships, cross-cultural understanding, community and family living, and development projects. Fathom’s single vessel Adonia alternates weekly cruises between the two countries. Family, multi-generational, corporate and special-interest group involvement are prospective guests. Families with children over 8 years old may book. Adonia will return to P&O in June 2017.
In the Dominica Republic passengers are offered the opportunity of working on local community programmes. Guests have time for adventure and relaxation, particularly at Carnival company's new resort at Amber Cove, and the nearby historic city of Puerto Plata. In Cuba all passengers participate in an on-shore program that introduces guests to Cuban art, music, history, cinema, culture, and everyday living - People to People tourism. Visit Ernest Hemingway’s home, watering holes and hangouts, or venture into the countryside and small communities outside of Havana. Focus on revolution, rum, religion and salsa in Santiago de Cuba, visiting the Sierra Maestra mountain range along the island’s eastern side. The vessel Adonia itself is one of eight R-class ships that have proved very popular for small-ship cruising, and doubtless more will join the line.
Fathom Cruiseline 2017-2018 Ships
Passengers:704 | Cabin sizes:15-70m²
Fathom's only ship, Adonia, is based in Miami, a 704 passenger ship offering alternate 7 night round-trip to the Dominican Republic and Cuba. Carnival’s new Fathom Cruiseline is dedicated to impact tourism: tra... More »
Fathom Cruiseline facts
Avg star rating: 4 stars
Avg ship capacity: 704
Avg passenger/space ratio: 43
Avg crew/passenger ratio: 0.53
What's included? ▼
- All main meals on-board
- Lunch during on-ground impact activities
- Coffee, tea & milk 24 hrs
- Open/anytime seating & multi-venue dining
- Use of ship facilities - indoor & outdoor
- On-board events and on-ground impact activities but some may require an additional fee for materials etc.
- Cruise Director & all English speaking staff
- Ship-shore-ship transfers
- Ground transportation for on-ground impact activities
What's excluded? ▼
- Airfares, accommodation & transfers not specified
- Gratuities per person/day: US$11.50
- Gratuities are voluntary & can be modified/removed on request at Guest Relations after boarding
- Service charge: spa & salon 15%
- Shore excursions and sightseeing tours
- Specialty dining experiences
- Soft drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and bar expenses
- Passport & visa fees
- Insurances of all kinds
- Items & services of a personal nature
- Medical services, vaccination costs
- Laundry and/or valet charges
- Wi-Fi, Internet, satellite/mobile phone & fax charges
- Childcare and babysitting
Athena is a very capable consultant and that is the reason we have just booked our eleventh cruise with her and we have recommended her to friends we met on the last cruise."
Reviewer: James R, QLD
Date: 31 December 2015
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews