Meet our team!
With an Associate Diploma of Business in Travel, Kylie has worked in the industry for 25 years and loves sharing her vast knowledge and travel experiences with her customers.
Connect with Kylie today on
1800 121187 and get more from your next cruise!
Meet the rest of our team
They are designed with the lowest instalments possible while still meeting the cruise line payment deadlines.
Also, there are no fees or late charges, while payments are always flexible to suit your own budget.
We recommend payments be made by direct deposit or BPAY for your convenience and to further reduce your bank fees.
Your cruise consultant is an expert on lay-by plans and can answer all your questions!
Do You Share Our Passion for Cruising?
We are recruiting seniors & juniors NOW... Clean Cruising is a division of multi-award winning Globenet Travel, a part of the Travelscene American Express group formed in the year 2000, and one of Australia’s largest cruise specialists. We have a large team of friendly, fun and hard-working travel consultants (over 500 years combined experience), who pride themselves on learning new products and servicing their customers’ needs.
And there is never a shortage of customers, with the highest level of client retention and one of the world's most popular cruise websites created and continually evolving with our own in-house IT team.
To meet our growing requirements, full time positions exist in our Brisbane CBD office for strong sales people wanting to move into the cruise industry. Our extensive training program offers the products and systems required – you just need to bring a happy, positive and self-motivated attitude.
To attract the best candidates we offer... • The world's best cruise resource - our own amazing website & CruiseMojo app!
• Unlimited qualified enquiries, matched to suit your knowledge and skill levels
• In-house immediate 24x7 IT support from our own genuine geeks
• "World's best" CRM solutions
• Generous base salary plus unlimited bonuses
• Training and educational budget, plus educational leave
• Frequent educational offers worldwide
• Flexible work hours, with a rotating roster
• Ongoing support, training and development
• No walk-in clients (unless invited)
• Fun, happy environment centrally located in the prime riverside district CBD - view map
• A staff chill-out private lounge area, plus locker/shower/change rooms
• A fabulous full kitchen & facilities with breakfast/lunch bar
• Juro coffee, cookies, daily freshfruit platters & TGIF afternoon unwinding
• An "industry best" customer & supplier relations history
• An "industry best" employee satisfaction rating (7 with us 10+ years)
• Unique invited representation on multiple (4) cruise advisory boards
• Employment security from a respected travel industry leader
To join Australia's #1 Cruise Team, you will need... • A cheerful & positive personality
• Proven selling skills to targets
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to work towards KPI’s
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior time management skills
• Good PC skills and be Internet savvy
• Desire to be the best
What you can expect... We're proud that our team members generally work a 38-hour week, and can achieve fantastic results with a good work/life balance. There is no danger of "burn-out" here, ever. We can't give away all of our secrets, but we focus on productive processes that mean good sellers can do just that - sell.
Our team members experience the world’s best ships as they visit Australia, plus exclusive invitations on cruises and famils world-wide throughout the year. We know we work in an amazing industry, and we want the right people to come and join us at the top.
You'll join an award winning team where you'll receive plenty of support when needed, famil and training opportunities. The office environment is designed around you - the travel professional. Working with leading systems and suppliers, you'll have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
How to apply... If a state-of-the-art workstation using twin 22" monitors, dual 20mbit connections with Jura coffee on hand in a happy team of fellow achievers appeals to you, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality, you can count on that.
Athena is a very capable consultant and that is the reason we have just booked our eleventh cruise with her and we have recommended her to friends we met on the last cruise."
Reviewer: James R, QLD
Date: 31 December 2015
Rating: 9.8/10 from 4511 reviews
Read more of our reviews